- Remove salmon skin, make sure you check for the bones and remove them before flaking it with a fork.
- Slice around avocado, twist apart, and gently tape on the seed with a knife. Twist and remove. Peel skin off avocado. Cut each half of avocado into two width-ways. Then slice thinly.
- Lay two avocado slices onto the each rice cracker, add 1 tsp wood roasted salmon on top.
- Top 1/2 tsp roasted peppers & paprika chutney on salmon. Sprinkle chopped dill and enjoy!
- NOTE: squeeze a lemon wedge on fresh avocado flesh to delay it from browning.