- Marinate chicken breast.
- Mix dashi ingredients together, set aside.
- In a medium-sized sauce pan, heat vegetable oil. Fry medium onion till brown, then add in grated ginger and sliced chilli.
- Pour dashi into pan and bring the mixture to a boil. Over simmering heat, add in chicken and cover pan till chicken is no longer pink.
- Then, slowly drizzle the beaten eggs over the chicken and onion. Cover the pan and cook the eggs till it is to your liking.
- Remove from fire and slide the chicken and eggs into your bowls of rice.
- Garnish with spring onion and sesame seeds.