- In a measuring jug, stir eggs with water in a 1:2 ratio and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the pork mince, dragon chives, prawn, soy sauce, and 1 tablespoon of egg-water mixture.
- Scoop this meat mixture into a steam-proof dish and press down with a spoon to form a base.
- Through a sieve, slowly pour the egg-water mixture into the steam-proof dish with minced pork base.
- Scoop out any air bubbles on the surface before placing the dish in a steamer.
- Wrap the steamer lid with a cooking cloth and steam the egg on low heat for about 15-20 minutes.
- To serve, drizzle with soy sauce, crispy garlic and chilli oil, fried shallots, and spring onions (or more green dragon chives)!