- Preheat oven to 180ºC, or 160ºC if your oven is fan-forced.
- In a large non-stick frying pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add beef mince and cook till browned all over.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 2-3min. Add Worcestershire sauce, mustard and tomato sauce, and stir well. Cook for about 1-2min.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in your yogurt. Then bring this to a boil and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 2-3min or until sauce thickens. Add parsley and stir through.
- In a large saucepan, add parsnips to cold water and season with salt. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 15-20min until parsnips are completely tender. Drain well and mash with milk and butter.
- Spoon your mince mixture into 4 lightly oiled 1 1/4 cup ramekins. Top with parsnip mash and sprinkle parmesan. Lightly spray with olive oil and put under a medium grill for 5 mins or until lightly browned.
- Serve pies with green beans and broccoli.