- Remove The Eye Fillet from the packet, marinate and set aside
- Prepare the pickled vegetables by combining all ingredients in a bowl and setting them aside for at least 30 min
- Heat a fry pan over medium to high heat and place 2 tablespoons of cooking oil on the pan. Place the tenderloin on the pan, shaking off the excess marinade beforehand.
- Cook the tenderloin for 2 min on each side, roll the beef in the chopped up lemongrass and then set aside to rest.
- Slice the baguette in half the long way and toast the baguette.
- Slice the beef tenderloin.
- To assemble the Barn Mi sandwich, spread each side of the baguette with mayonnaise and layer the sandwich with cucumbers, pickled vegetables, beef tenderloin, and garnishes.