- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Add the noodles, swirling them around to prevent them from sticking together. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Drain and rinse the noodles under cold running water, then drizzle with a little oil so they don’t stick together as they dry.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a heavy-based frying pan over high heat. When the pan is smoking, carefully add the steaks and sear for 3 minutes on each side. Transfer to a warm plate, cover and leave to rest for 5 minutes, then slice.
- Meanwhile, wipe out the pan, add the remaining oil and return to high heat. Add the sugar snap peas, carrot, peanuts, soy sauce, agave syrup and lime juice and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Transfer to a large bowl, add the noodles, sprouts, cabbage and basil and gently toss to combine.
- To serve, divide the noodles and veggies between two serving plates and top with the steak.