- Firstly, prepare your chicken by cutting into 2cm cubes.
- Combine soy sauce, honey, ginger and garlic in a large ovenproof dish. Add chicken. Turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- To make the cauliflower rice, preheat your oven to 200°C. Remove the outer leaves from the cauliflower; remove each floret from the thick center core. Roughly cut the outer flowers away from the small core and discard. In a food processor, put half the amount of cauliflower and blend for about 30 seconds or until the cauliflower looks like cous cous. You do not want to overload the blender otherwise it will not blitz evenly.
- Lay some baking paper on a large baking tray. Spread the cauliflower out evenly and drizzle or spray with olive oil, sprinkle with five spice evenly and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes. Halfway through the cooking, give the cauliflower a toss to ensure it cooks evenly.
- Leave your oven to 200°C. Place chicken in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve by placing the cauliflower on the base of a dish, top with the chicken and sprinkle with sesame seeds and drizzle with remaining sauce.