- In a large bowl prepare the zucchini noodles with a spiralizer and set aside.
- In a blender, add the basil, parsley, cashews, garlic cloves, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and olive oil, and blend until well combined. Add more oil for desired consistency.
- In a heated frying pan, add a touch of olive oil then pan fry the chicken breast until golden brown and cooked thoroughly. Set aside to cool.
- Pour pesto over the zucchini and mix thoroughly, slice chicken and place atop.
- Add cherry tomatoes or Napoli sauce as desired then pour another spoonful of pesto.
- Lastly, peel thin-sized parmesan cheese and add as desired.