- Pre-heat the oven to 200 °c
- Cut the lemon in half, mince the garlic, and roughly chop up the coriander and dill.
- Squeeze half of the lemon juice over chicken thighs and skin, then rub the garlic, coriander and dill into the thighs and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the marinated chicken thighs into a roasting pan skin side up.
- Add boiling water to the pan until the water level covers the meat of the thighs , leave the chicken skin exposed.
- Place the thighs in the oven for around 35 minutes.
- Remove thighs from oven and set aside. Take spinach and wilt in the leftover pan juices.
- Plate the chicken thighs on top of the wilted spinach. Drizzle remaining pan juices over the chicken and add a squeeze of lemon before serving.