- Slice the Ribeye against the grain, cutting the meat into nice bite sized pieces.
- Get some of that beef fat and use it to oil the pan.
- BBQ the beef, flipping them once they’re nice and seared.
- Take some Korean sesame oil, garlic slices and salt and some kimchi of your choice.
- Assemble your lettuce wrap by taking a slice of beef, dipping it in the sesame oil and salt and placing it in the middle of your lettuce leaf with a garlic slice and some kimchi. Wrap it up with your hands and dig in!