- In a frying pan heated to medium heat, add oil sparingly. Then place lamb shank, allowing it to simmer until golden brown.
- Pour rendang sauce over lamb and turn to each side until completely covered.
- Add a cup of water, once simmered, add another cup of water.
- Carefully pour 2 cups of coconut milk then stir until well-combined.
- Cover lid and wait to simmer, the sauce will gradually decrease as the consistency thickens.
- Remove lid and serve Lamb shank with rice. Garnish with spring onions and add cilantro with sliced chili.