- Marinate the steaks with lime juice, zest, diced chilli, garlic, coconut milk and tamari for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Mix the cooked rice, together with washed and drained black beans, lime juice, chopped spring onion, chopped coriander, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- In the meantime, grill the eye fillet steaks on a hot grill pan or BBQ for 2-3 minutes each side for medium rare and allow to rest for an extra 2 minutes before slicing.
- While steak is resting, toast the peanuts in a pan with no oil until slightly browned and season with salt flakes.
- Slice the steaks thinly and set aside.
- Make the lettuce cups with rice mixture, top with steak slices, peanuts, coriander, chilli and a squeeze of lime.