- To make the bases, combine 1 cup warm water, with the yeast and sugar in a small bowl. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes, or until foamy. Combine the flour, parmesan and salt in a large bowl. Add yeast mixture and oil. Stir with a knife until mixture comes together.
- Form into a ball with your hands and tip onto a lightly floured bench. Knead for 5 minutes or until dough is smooth and elastic. Place in a lightly oiled bowl, cover and set aside in a warm place until dough doubles in size, approximately 20 minutes.
- Oil two large baking trays. Slice dough in half. Roll each half out to a rectangle. Place on trays.
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Mix sweet chilli sauce with tomato paste and spread over the bases leaving a 2cm border. Top with red onion, courgette slices, flaked Regal Salmon and arrange the balls of bocconcini around the top of both pizzas.
- Bake in oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is golden and bases are crispy. Top with fresh rocket, mint leaves and crumbled feta. Accompany with plenty of lime wedges.