- Preheat the oven to 200C fan-forced (220C conventional).
- Toss all the vegetable ingredients, the capers, anchovies, chilli and olive oil in a bowl, then spread out in a baking dish (make sure it will fit the snapper fillets fairly snugly).
- Season liberally with sea salt and white pepper and pour over the wine.
- Roast for 1 hour or until the vegetables are tender and the tomato is melting to form a sauce.
- Remove the dish from the oven, snuggle the snapper down into the sauce, drizzle with extra olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Roast for about 10 minutes more, or until the fish is just cooked through.
- Place a fillet on each of four plates, spoon over the sauce, then sprinkle with parsley and serve with a wedge of lemon. Add a green salad and potatoes and serve!