- Place a small frying pan over medium heat. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and fry onion and sage for a few minutes.
- In a food processor, add the cooked onion mixture, chicken and pear. Season with salt and black pepper and pulse for around a minute, or until chicken looks like mince.
- Shape the chicken mixture into small balls, then flatten slightly to make them mini patties.
- Place a large frying pan over medium heat and add remaining olive oil. Gently fry patties in the pan for a few minutes on each side, turning them carefully to ensure they cooked through and are brown all over.
- Serve with ketchup or dressing of your choice.