- Whisk steak marinade ingredients in a small bowl until emulsified. Once well combined, add your steak and let it marinate for 6-12 hours in the refrigerator.
- To cook your steak, preheat your grill or grill pan to medium high heat. Once hot, remove steak from marinade, add to the grill, and discard remaining marinade. Cook until lightly charred and an instant read thermometer reads 49C. Transfer to cutting board. Let rest for 5-10 minutes, and then cut into bite sized pieces.
- Next, whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Add enough warm water until the dressing is combined and coats the back of a spoon. Add pink Himalayan salt to taste.
- To assemble your salad simply add all the salad ingredients to a large bowl, top it with steak and dressing, and toss. Enjoy!
- I recommend lightly sautéing your zoodles so they’re a bit softer, but this is optional. You can do this in small pan without oil. Cook for 3 minutes over medium heat and then drain well.
- I also suggest massaging your kale and cabbage for 30 seconds each with a few pinches of sea salt to help break down some of the tough fiber. This helps it become softer and makes the salad come together really nicely.