- Place the flour and whisked eggs in separate shallow bowls. Combine thyme, Lemon Myrtle, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and parmesan in another shallow bowl.
- Dust the lamb cutlets with flour, shaking off excess, then dip them in the eggs and coat in the breadcrumb mixture, pressing mixture to ensure that it sticks.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the lamb, in batches for 4-6 minutes or until golden brown and medium rare turning halfway.
- Drain on a paper towel. To make sure the couscous, combine the couscous, combine the couscous and water in a large bowl. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and let it stand until the water is absorbed and couscous is tender (about 10 minutes).
- Fluff with a fork. Add the chickpeas, mint, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper to the bowl and toss. Serve next to the lamb and enjoy.