- Coat fish fillets in flour and some salt and pepper, and set aside.
- Dice the mango, red bell pepper, radish and chilli together in a small bowl with coriander, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and olive oil. Mix through with pomegranate seeds and set aside.
- Make the cabbage salad by shredding the cabbages as finely as possible and mix together with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream, coriander, lime zest and juice, paprika, Tabasco, and salt and pepper together until fully combined, and set aside.
- Heat butter in a grill pan and fry fish for 4 minutes each side or until fully cooked through.
- Serve fish on tacos with cabbage salad, mango salsa, diced avocado and coriander cream.