Cheese Melt Omelette
- Preheat pan, cook butter till melted.
- Mix eggs with salt and pepper.
- Place eggs in pan, then add on cheese, and cook till omelette is soft and fluffy and cheese has melted.
- Mix quinoa with salt.
- Add quinoa into rice cooker with just enough water to have them submerged, set to quick cook mode.
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender, drain, peel and chop roughly. Put aside.
- In a small pan, heat butter and milk over low heat until butter is melted. Transfer potato chunks into a blender, blend slowly with milk/butter mixture until smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix Red Quinoa with Potatoes Mash.
- Toss all ingredients with salad greens.
Butter-grilled Pork Chorizo Sausages (gluten-free, nitrate-free)
- Preheat cast iron pan over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Heat up butter till melted. Place sausages in pan. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
Place red quinoa potatoes mash onto plate, then sausages on mash, omelette and salad as sides.