- Preheat oven to 200°C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Take a large bowl, add breadcrumbs, beef and unbeaten egg and using your hands, mix until well combined.
- Grate the zucchini, carrot and onion. Squeeze all excess water out of the zucchini and add to the bowl.
- Add herbs and season with salt and pepper. Mix again with your hands till well combine.
- Place 1 pastry sheet on a floured surface and halve. Spoon 1/2 a cup of the mixture along the centre of each piece and shape it like a long thin sausage. Fold 1 edge of pastry over and tuck in beside filling, then fold over other side to make a roll, pressing down lightly to seal. Lightly brush the inside of the pastry with water to ensure it seals.
- Repeat with remaining pastry and filling. Place in the fridge to cool for 30 minutes (this will make cutting easier).
- Cut the rolls into bite size pieces. You should get 5 pieces from every roll. Remove from the fridge and brush with beaten egg, sprinkle with sesame seeds (optional).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the rolls are lightly browned and cooked through. Serve with sauce on the side.