- In a large mixing bowl combine all the rub ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
- Rub 1 tsp of the spice rub into each steak with a little olive oil and allow to marinate for at least 4 hours.
- To make the salsa, mix together finely diced tomato, red onion, red bell pepper and crushed garlic in a small mixing bowl.
- Add finely chopped deseeded chilli, salt, pepper, oil, red wine vinegar and torn basil leaves mix together until salsa is combined. Add extra chilli if desired.
- Grill eye fillet steaks on the BBQ or in a grill pan for 4-6 minutes each side depending on thickness. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve sliced on rocket leaves, top with salsa.