- Marinade the Impossible Beef by adding soy sauce, garlic powder, maple syrup and sesame oil. Set aside for one hour.
- Heat up 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a small frying pan. Add the marinated Impossible Beef to the frying pan, followed by tomatoes and tomato paste. Season with salt and pepper to your taste. Set aside the cooked Impossible Beef.
- Steam the broccoli florets. Set aside.
- To cook the rice, use a larger pan. Heat up the pan and add olive oil and butter. Add diced onions, followed by minced garlic and fresh herbs. Fry the aromatics until you smell the wonderful aroma. Add rice (and optional seaweed). Keep stirring until the oil has coated all the rice surface. After that, add the vegetable stock and season with salt and pepper to your taste. Cook the rice for about 30 minutes.
- Finally, add the cooked Impossible Beef to the rice. Garnish with steamed broccoli, goji berries and garnish.