- Bring pot of water to boil and add baby kai lan, cooking for 2 minutes then remove and set aside.
- Add a pinch of salt to the water and throw in noodles. Cook until tender, drain and divide into 4 bowls.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, wok or pot. Add the garlic and ginger and fry off until fragrant.
- Add the beef strips on high heat and stir until they change colour. Remove from heat immediately and garnish with fresh herbs.
- Top noodles with kai lan, beef strips, chilli and peanuts. Dress with oil, salt and pepper to taste.