- Wash the chicken and dry with a kitchen towelette.
- Mix the EVOO, salt and pepper and rub over chicken, set aside.
- For the stuffing, heat an oiled pan, fry up onions till brown. Add in diced mushrooms and cook well. Slowly add and mix in the cooking cream, stirring well and reducing over low simmering heat. Remove from pan and stuff creamed mushrooms into marinated chicken.
- Place stuffed chicken into pre-heated oven, decorate with chopped vegetables (as desired), then pour cider all over.
- Bake at 150-160 degrees for an hour or until browned all over. Test the chicken is well cooked by piercing the meat with a skewer and ensure juices that flow are clear (not pinkish in colour).