- Take your chicken out of the fridge about 30 minutes before cooking time. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the vinegar-milk, paprika, cayenne, salt and dried rosemary in a large bowl. Add the chicken and let it soak for about 15 minutes.
- Put the panko in a large, shallow plate or tray and mix the grated cheese in thoroughly.
- Brush a baking sheet with oil and place it in a large baking dish.
- Remove the chicken drumsticks from the bowl and place them, one at a time, into the plate of panko. Press the drums in so that the panko sticks to the chicken evenly on all sides.
- Place the drumsticks onto the oiled baking sheet, leaving at least 2.5cm between pieces. Bake the chicken until the exterior is golden, about 30 to 40 minutes.