- Melt Butter in a medium-high skillet.
- Season both sides with both seasoning salts. Do not have to use the full tablespoon of each on the four chops, but season liberally to your salt liking.
- Place pork chops in the melted butter of the medium-high skillet. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Once they have seared on both side, check the temp from the middle of the pork chop.
- If the temperature is 145 degrees. Pull from pan and let rest for five minutes. If not, pop in a 400-degree oven till pork chops reach 145 degrees.