- In a large deep frying pan cook sausages in EVOO until they are ¾ cooked. Remove from the heat.
- Saute sliced onion, garlic, bell pepper and diced chilli in the pan untilonion is soft.
- Slice sausages into small pieces and add to onion mix with the paprika.
- Add brown rice, stock, passata and cherry tomatoes and reduce heat and cover for 30 minutes until rice is mostly cooked. You don’t want it too soft– checking every 10 minutes as you may need to add more liquid.
- Season with salt and pepper and add prawns and peas and cover for a further 10 minutes.
- Stir through chopped parlsey and ½ lemon juice and serve with lemon wedges, extra parsley and some chilli slices or flakes for some spice.