- In a small jar with lid, mix together the turmeric, cumin, paprika, cinnamon, garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper and shake well.
- Pour marinade over the fish fillets in an airtight container and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to cook the fish pre heat the oven to 200ºC and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Put fish on the tray pouring any left over marinate on top and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- While fish is baking in a medium bowl mix together the roughly chopped pistachios, cooked red quinoa, finely diced red onion, mint, parsley and pomegranate seeds.
- Add the lemon juice, oil and crumbed feta and mix together.
- In a separate small bowl mix the yoghurt, cumin, dill, lemon juice, oil and some salt and pepper and set aside.
- Once fish is baked serve hot topped with the pomegranate and feta mix and the yoghurt on the side and enjoy!