- Pre-heat the oven to 160.
- Cut the eggplant into cubes and cover with extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), sprinkle with salt and pepper and place in the oven.
- In the meantime, wash the baby spinach and place in the bowl.
- Remove the vegetable patty from the packet and place in a sandwich press for 5mins until golden.
- Cut the patty and avocado into desired pieces, and add to the bowl with the shredded red cabbage.
- Drizzle over the tahini and sprinkle with pepita seeds and add salt and pepper to taste.