- Slice the Rib Eye into thin slices lengthways, then flatten with a rolling pin or tenderiser.
- Pour the milk into a bowl and add the Rib Eye, ensuring it’s all covered. Cover and leave to tenderise in the fridge for up to 1 hour.
- Mix together the parmesan, breadcrumbs, parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the Rib Eye from the milk and shake off any excess, dip in flour, then into the beaten egg. Press the Rib Eye into the crumb mix, ensuring an even coating.
- In a wide based non-stick frying pan, heat enough olive oil to cover the base and add the butter. Once the butter has melted, add the Rib Eye, ensuring you do not over crowd the pan. Cook over medium heat until golden brown on both sides (about two minutes each side for medium, depending on the thickness of the slices).
- Serve with a fresh green salad and lemon wedges.