- Place the pork in a bowl and season with the soy sauces, 1 tsp sesame oil and corn starch. Set aside for about 10 minutes.
- Place a wok over medium-high heat. Add 1 ½ tbsp. sesame oil and give it a swirl to coat the surface of the wok.
- Add the ginger and stir-fry until it is fragrant and lightly browned. This may take 1-2 minutes depending on the heat of the wok.
- Add the meat and stir-fry for about a minute until almost cooked through. Add the rice wine, drizzling it in from the side of the wok and allowing it to evaporate as it heats up. Turn off the heat and add the spring onion.
- Serve with brown rice or quinoa.