- Steam potatoes until tender, then mash with butter and cream. Season mashed potatoes with salt and white pepper.
- Over medium-high heat, pour olive oil into a large frying pan.
- Season Kingfish fillets with salt and white pepper.
- Arrange Kingfish fillets in the hot oil and sear for 2 mins. Turn over and cook for 3 mins on the other side, or until the fillets are cooked medium-well.
- Remove the fish from the frying pan. Stir in the thyme, garlic and stock cube and cook for 1 min.
- Add flour and stir well. Pour in wine and simmer until thickened.
- Serve the fish on a bed of mashed potatoes drizzled with gravy. Sprinkle with chives and serve with lemon wedges.