- Remove from pack and bring to room temperature.
- In a blender, add the basil leaves, garlic, honey, balsamic vinegar and olive oil, and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Pre heat an oven, line a baking tray with paper and roast thecapsicum and zucchini until soft.
- Heat a cast iron skillet or pan, add a dash of oil and cook Lamb Loin for 4 mins each side, rest under foil then slice into pieces.
- Assemble the salad by layering desired salad leaves, then scatter the roasted vegetables and lamb. Top with dressing andDukkah mix ruband serve immediately.