- Heat a some olive oil in a skillet and brown the meat. Transfer to a bowl to cool.
- In the same skillet, sauté the onions and garlic till golden. Add the celery, carrots and broccoli. Sauté until the vegetables soften.
- Add the corn and cooked beans, and mix. Add the rice or quinoa and all seasonings. Stir to mix well. Set aside.
- Cut the tops off the bell peppers and clean the inside to remove all the seeds. Using a sharp paring knife cut out shapes to create a spooky faces (such fun for older kids to do!)
- Preheat the oven to 180 deg C. Scoop the lean minced beef and veggie stuffing into the peppers. Top with grated mozzarella and place the tops of the peppers back on.
- Drizzle a bit of olive oil on your baking dish and arrange the peppers on it. Pop into the oven and bake for 20-25 mins.
- Cut the dried seaweed into bat shapes using a pair of scissors. Use these spooky bats to decorate your melty-stuffed peppers.