- Heat BBQ or grill pan.
- Remove fillet from pack and dress with EVOO, salt and pepper on plastic plate.
- Place on hot surface and cook for 4 minutes, being careful not to touch or prod the meat. Turn and cook on other side for further 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place on a plate, under foil for 4 minutes.
- Cut fillet into slices for the rice paper rolls.
Rice paper rolls
- Mix fish sauce, brown sugar, chili, lemon and water in a bowl and set aside.
- Fill a large bowl with lukewarm water. Dip rice paper in water and place translucent dish on a plate or chopping board.
- Place lettuce, eye fillet slices, carrot, cucumber, avocado and herbs in center, keeping room at the ends for the rice paper to be turned in to form an end.
- Roll rice paper over and under ingredients tucking in both ends before finishing the whole roll.
- Repeat until desired number of rolls are prepared.
- Serve with dipping sauce.