- Spiral zucchini into a bowl and set aside.
- Add basil, parsley, cashews, olive oil, 50g of parmesan cheese and garlic to a processor until ingredients form a smooth taste. Season with salt and pepper and add more olive oil to desired consistency.
- In the meantime, heat a grill pan.
- Smother chicken breast with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place on hot pan for 3 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- Remove excess water from zucchini noodles and mix with a generous tablespoon of pesto or more if desired.
- Serve chicken with zucchini noodles and atop with cheery tomatoes and remaining parmesan cheese.