- For the tzatziki, cut mini cucumber into half length-wise. Remove seeds using a small teaspoon. Slice cucumber and lightly salt, then transfer to a herb filter bag and squeeze out the juice. In a bowl, combine greek yogurt, drained cucumber, chopped parsley, minced garlic, lemon juice and olive oil (EVOO). Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Steam peeled potatoes for 30mins. In a bowl, mash steamed potatoes with a fork and combine with unsalted butter.
- Chop therack of lamb into 4 (2 ribs each). Pat dry and season with minced garlic, salt and black pepper on all sides. Set lamb on a rack over a dish or tray and refrigerate uncovered overnight. After brining overnight in the fridge, bring the lamb to room temperature before cooking.
- Heat canola oil in a cast-iron skillet. Using a pair of tongs, place lamb racks in hot skillet, fat side down. Flip occasionally and sear til all sides are turning golden brown. Add halved garlic cloves and butter and baste lamb until a deep golden brown crust develops and core temperature reaches about 50°C. Remove from skillet and let rest on a rack over a dish or tray.
- While the roasted lamb is resting, place vine tomatoes in the skillet over medium heat and cook for about 5 minutes.