- Prepare the dressing by mixing all the dressing ingredients together.
- Coat the potatoes with half of the dressing and roast them on a roasting tray for 40 mins at 200C, giving them a turn halfway. Remove from oven and lightly crush them with a fork.
- Boil the eggs in a pot of cold water, reduce to a simmer when it starts boiling and set the timer for 4mins. Remove and place in cold water to stop the cooking process. Peel and cut into chunks similar to the size of the potatoes.
- Flake the Natural Hot Atlantic Smoked Salmon.
- Place salmon, potatoes, rockets and eggs into a large serving plate. Add chives and capers. Drizzle the remaining dressing as desired. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss and serve.