- To make the mayonnaise, place egg yolks in a bowl. Whisk in the Dijon mustard. Gradually add 250ml of olive oil until well emulsified. The mixture will gradually thicken as the oil is added. Add lime juice and dill, combine. Season to taste.
- Remove the Regal Salmon from the fridge and allow it to rest at room temperature. Peel the potatoes and cut into chunks. Cook in boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes until just tender. Drain, and allow to cool.
- Roughly mash the potato. Add cottage cheese and chives. Season with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan with a little oil until hot. Spoon half of the mixture and flatten with the back of a spoon. Cook for 8 minutes on each side. Set aside in warm oven.
- Mix the Greek yoghurt with the cucumber, mint, chives and dill. Season with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the baby spinach or baby kale leaves on two serving plates. Place a warm potato cake on top. Spoon over some of the yoghurt sauce and then top with a few avocado slices. Flake the Regal Salmon using a fork. Garnish with a few watercress or other salad leaves. Serve with extra yoghurt sauce, cherry tomato halves and lime wedges. Accompany with the dill and lime mayonnaise.