- Boil potatoes in salted water for 10 mins until tender, adding the asparagus for the final 2 mins of cooking. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Mix the salad dressing ingredients together, season to taste.
- In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, asparagus, salad leaves, herbs and radishes. Add two-thirds of the dressing, thoroughly mix through the salad, then spread the salad over a large platter.
- Flake the hot smoked Atlantic salmon into large chunks over the top and top with spring onions.
- Drizzle the remaining dressing over the top.