- Wash the rice thoroughly. Fill the rice cooker to the 1 cup mark with water and turn it on.
- Preheat the frying pan over medium high heat with cooking oil, until it starts bubbling. Add green chillies and lime leaves. Deep fry for 3 minutes, until the skin of green chillies soften. Set them aside onto a kitchen towel. Reserve flavoured oil for cooking next time.
- Remove skin from salmon, and break it up into pieces.
- Pour mirin over steamed rice and mix them.
- Divide salmon and furikake, serve on top of the rice, add 1tsp of tobiko, 1 green chilli and lime leaves onto each bowl.
- If you can’t take the intense spice, remove seeds from green chillies before mixing all the ingredients in the rice bowl. Enjoy!