Original article published on Robb Report.
There are some commercial transactions where we need to put special trust in who we deal with – our doctor and dentist, lawyer and (ask any woman) our hairdresser. For the foodie or budding home chef, another service provider is likely to feature high on the list: the butcher. Enter The Meat Club.
The Meat Club is an exclusive, limited-member organisation that delivers fresh, quality meat to its members. You no longer have to make the trek to the supermarket when you want to whip up a steak dinner or Sunday Roast.
As a member, you’ll get to choose your favourites from The Meat Club’s list of gourmet products. The list includes Rib eye, lean mince, butterflied lamb and pork sausages with apple sage and rosemary. To join as a member, simply sign up online.
Need a reason to join The Meat Club? We’ll give you seven.
1. The Meat Club has been importing Australian beef and lamb direct from suppliers for over a year. It has recently introduced a range of sausages along with Australian Atlantic salmon. Thirteen types of meat and fish are currently available, with more being added to the list as the company secures quality suppliers.
2. Members can order on a one-off basis and benefit from next-day delivery. However, the real perks are in the Club’s subscription model, Auto Pilot. The subscription allows you to enjoy fresh supplies of meat and fish once every two or four weeks, at discounted prices and delivered free of charge with no minimum spend.
3. The meat or fish is cut and packed in meal-sized portions and delivered to your doorstep within as little as 96 hours of leaving the processing floor Down Under.
4. The Meat Club’s special vacuum-packaging technology offers up to 23 days’ shelf life in the fridge, depending on the product. Without thawing time (and the reduced risk of contamination), the avid cook can now focus on whipping up other mouth-watering dishes.
5. By forecasting order volumes from their suppliers, based on member subscriptions on Auto Pilot, The Meat Club can greatly reduce waste. And without the overheads of warehousing, holding costs and staff like traditional supermarkets and butchers, savings can be passed to members.
6. All lamb cuts are halal.
7. Membership is limited to 1,000 to ensure quality service and delivery every single time.
The Meat Club is offering readers of Robb Report Singapore a 20% discount on their first order. Simply key in ‘ROBBREPORT’ prior to making payment online.